Use of the Website
4. You may use the Website for personal and non-commercial purposes only. It is absolutely prohibited to make any use, of any kind, of the Website or any part of the Website for any purpose other than personal and non-commercial use.
It is also hereby clarified that, in using the content for personal and non-commercial purposes pursuant to the terms set herein, you are required and obliged to leave the Content in its original and full form as posted on the Website, and prohibited from making any change and/or omission and/or falsification in and/or with respect to the Content and/or any development and/or change thereof.
Information Collection and how it is used
2. MaxJewellery collects personal information when you register to use MaxJewellery services or to post content on The MaxJewellery store. At registration you are asked for your email address and certain other optional information.
3. MaxJewellery automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. This data is only used in the aggregate.
4. MaxJewellery uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting. IP addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in The MaxJewellery store user registration databases when you register with The Best Style . IP addresses may be used for various research purposes.
1. MaxJewellery takes security very seriously. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, it cannot guarantee that communications between you and MaxJewellery will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your use of the Website is, at all times, at your own risk.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use MaxJewellery products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of MaxJewellery service. MaxJewellery uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to: Access your information when you "sign in"; keep track of preferences you specify while you are using MaxJewellery services; display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on MaxJewellery; estimate and report MaxJewellery total audience size and traffic; conduct research to improve MaxJewellery content and services. MaxJewellery cookies do not collect personal information, and MaxJewellery does not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your username or email address is.
MaxJewellery may periodically email you with administrative messages. MaxJewellery will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Your information may be combined with information MaxJewellery collects from other companies and used to improve and personalize services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive administrative messages or participate in these programs, simply opt-out by emailing.
If you have any queries, questions or complaints, you are welcome to contact our support division. MaxJewellery will make every reasonable effort to respond to all e-mails as quickly and efficiently as possible, within a reasonable time period under the circumstances.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
MaxJewellery employs other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and needs to share your information with them to provide products and services to you. Examples include but are not limited to fulfilling orders, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service.